Thursday, October 26, 2006

Ahhh, the Summer.

Picture Gallery...

After climbing over 1,000 steps, we made it to the top of the Shipka Freedom Monument in Bulgaria. It is cold and windy, but well worth the climb. The view is amazing.
















Venice. We loved the birds. And the birds loved us. And all the other hundreds of tourists that waste their Euros on the small bags of corn. But let me tell you, it is addicting. And the birds are fat. So fun!



I guess I have a thing for birds because here is another one. On the black sea coast, I observed and helped with a bird ringing. They set up these nets and the small birds fly into the nets. Then we grab the birds and put small rings on their legs to track them. I am holding just a little guy.

















The girls come to visit. Do I really need to say more. Their first night in Bulgaria didn't end until the sun came up..literally.
















And then, there was Greece. Pure beauty. Need I say more.

















And finally, Turkey. A photographer at the Shiny Club roamed the club and we made the front page (of their website)! Ah, shiny..we love you.



Well, thats all for now.

No comments: