Saturday, October 01, 2005

Where is my Cali weather???

It is the beginning of October and already I am cold. I am out of my rainbow sandals and tank tops and into my tennis shoes and jackets. Seriously WTF? First off, there wasn't much of a summer with all the floods. There was maybe a two week period where it was unbearably hot. And now I am in my pj's, sweatshirt, socks, and slippers, cuddled up with my kitten.

The thing is it is really quite expensive for heating here and everyone says it is not cold enough yet to start turning on those radiators. But I already broke down and turned on my heater. I only heat one room as it would never be able to heat the whole place. I really dont want to move into one room for the winter like most PCV do (but if this is only the beginning, than I am in for quite a treat.) I want my California weather...whaaahh!

And what's more, my apartment always seems to be much colder inside than it actually is outside. Why is that?

No comments: