Monday, November 13, 2006

Some Things I Love

(Note: This is a post I saw on one of my friend's blog and I liked it so much I decided to do the same. Of course I changed the list to things I love. I hope you enjoy.)

Crawling into a freshly made bed

Hearing a song that I have heard a hundred time before

The warm windy nights of fall

Getting an email from someone I haven’t heard from in a while

Words that I cant pronounce but still make me smile

Coming home to a warm home with someone I love inside

Watching cats find interest in the smallest things

Traveling with someone that makes me laugh

Getting a package from someone who loves me

An unexpected compliment

Laughing till tears fall down my face

Knowing that someone has done something just for me

Feeling like I’ve accomplished something

Cooking a nice meal for someone else

Doing something for someone which I know he or she will appreciate and enjoy

Walking out of a class with a smile

Seeing lights on in the windows on the street at night

What do you love?

1 comment:

Maegen said...

i love friends who laugh with me.

i love crisp fall days.

i love discos with out students.

i love planning vacations.

hugs, kisses, hot bowls of baba zorka's soup.

FRIENDS FRIENDS FRIENDS!