Thursday, February 15, 2007

Winter is back.....

...and this is how I feel about that.


The sky is no longer blue, and it started to rain again. There have even been small snow flurries in the air. It is time for me to say goodbye to the ballet slippers and hellooooo boots. Now when I go out I have to bundle up in even more layers than I already wear, put on the scarf, hat and gloves. This is my least favorite season (especially with so little snow this season keeping the dingy look of Bulgaria). But at least I have a big furry hood to keep me warm. That is the important thing.

And really, how often do you see me frown. I mean, I am not even good at it. This is a sad excuse for a frown. Maybe more of a dear in headlights expression.

2 comments:

Melody said...

You are too cute!

Anonymous said...

Smile, spring will be coming soon. Dad