Monday, February 19, 2007

Post 100!!!!

I have to take a short break from my adventures in the Netherlands and give a big shout out to my blog. Thats right, my blog!! We have just hit the 100th posting mark.

Wow, I cant even believe it. It has been a difficult relationship, my blog and I. We have been through a lot. There have been lots of highs and lows. Its been a bumpy ride. But I wouldn't give it up for anything. There have been times where I let my blog down and failed to write weeks and months on end. But now, I think we have have gotten through the rough patches. I am regularly updating, making not only my blog happy, but my few readers happy too. So, here's to you BLOG. I heart you! Congrats to you and me and making it to our 100th posting anniversary.

(*Note: Because I not only love self photos, but I also love the 80s. I had to post a little side pony tail action. Now all I need are some leg warmers.)

No comments: