Saturday, December 10, 2005

The Golden Girls....

You gotta love these ladies.



Dorothy - "I look like the mother of a Solid Gold dancer."
Sophia - "It's an old lady's dream come true."
Rose - "I dreamt all night I was a carburator, and I woke up exhausted."
Blanch - "No one ever believes me when I am telling the truth. It's the curse of every beautiful woman."

Here are some wonderful quotes from these fantastic ladies....


Dorothy: Blanche Are you sure you're pregnant
Blanche: I just did a home pregnancy test - it's right here.
Rose: It looks like a perfume sample
Dorothy: Put it behind your ears Rose.

__________________________________________

Sophia: Rose, I found my lucky handkerchief
Rose: Where was it?
Sophia: It was in my bra.
Rose: What was it doing in your BRA ?!!!
Sophia: I was blowing my breasts Rose!

_________________________________________

Rose: Sophia what are you doing?
Sophia: What does it look like I'm doing I'm cleaning out my purse.
Rose: Sophia, why are you in such a bad mood?
Sophia: Excuse me Rose, I haven't had sex in fifteen years and its starting to get on my nerves.

_____________________________________________

Blanche: Now, if you'll excuse me I'm going to relax in a hot, steamy bath with the water high enough to cover my perky bosoms....
Sophia: You're gonna lay in an inch of water!??

______________________________________________

Blanche: I don't look right in American clothes , i have a more european Physique
Rose: Oh, In Europe, do they all have big butts, too?

______________________________________________

Dorothy: You're just jealous because I have a date on Saturday night and you don't.
Blanche: Saturday night? Kid stuff. Get lucky on a Tuesday, then call me.

No comments: