Monday, December 12, 2005

My Wish List...

Okay, well, It just recently became the Christmas season here in my apartment. I have a small fake tree with colored lights and lots of ornaments. After all its not Christmas without a bright tree. But there is only one thing missing...presents to go under it!

Many people have been asking for requests of what to send over... So, I will just let you all know in case you get the urge to send your wonderful friend a small care package..and of course if you do, I promise to send you something back...something Bulgarian!

So here is my wish list....

pictures from home and any letters
Interesting Magazines...you would be surprised how I use them with teaching
Burned copies of any new music or movies I might like
HOME ALONE...my favorite x mas movie ever
Warm Socks or scarves...it is VERY cold here (and well, being a Cali girl, i am just not used to it.)
Lots of fun postcards from different cities... my students are very curious about the states
homemade goods in glad ware
chocolate chips so I can make yummy baked goods
Sunmaid original raisins...I am obsessed with good raisins
kraft mac and cheese
peanut butter
goldfish
maple syrup...you might want to bag it up so it doesn't explode in travel
tropical iced tea or crystal light
ranch dressing
anything else you want to surprise me with

Hopefully I was good this year and Santa can make it all the way to Bulgaria. I miss you all very much. Lots of love!

Also, here is my address. To send anything, do not declare more than $45 and write "no comercial value, for personal use only" on the box.

--
Jessica Lloyd
FLS Romain Rolland
62 Ivan Shishman Str.
Stara Zagora, 6000
Bulgaria

No comments: