Sunday, July 29, 2007

Off I go...

With only two weeks left before my departure, I am headed off on my last European vacation (for awhile). This time, its destination Greece and Turkey. I am meeting my mom and sister in Athens were we will tour around the city, hopefully make it to an island, and relax in the roof top jacuzzi at our hotel. Then its off to Turkey. I have been once before and cannot wait to show my mom and sister the beautiful city and culture that is Istanbul. Off I go..

(Me at the Camp site in Serbia being incredibly cute...and silly.)

And like I said before, (which no one did,) write me comments!!! Please....so I know people are reading this thing and its not all for nothing!

3 comments:

Maxwell Woods said...

Jessie, I'm reading your blog.

Emily said...

Jessie,

I found your blog when I was applying over a year ago, long story...I'm not going, but I still follow your blog, because, well, you're one of my favorite's...and I just love jumping pictures! I love your blog!

Have fun!

Emily

Anonymous said...

Jessie, you know I am reading your stories too:-) They are certainly not for nothing! You do have this talent to engage your reader with what you tell.
TM