Monday, August 27, 2007

Farewell Athens

The hot summer sun. A cooling jacuzzi. Tons of tourists. The magnificant greek ruins. Kebabs and taziki. A few islands. Pistachios. And one trip to the hospital.

Here are a few picture highlights:

(Me amid some ruins)

Who doesnt love the self portrait photo where one person holds the camera hoping not to get a double chin. But we were all smiles (and double chin-less). Could I have any more frekles?

(Me, Jenny, and Mom)

What would a trip be without a classic jumping shot. It is just something I have to do everywhere I travel. I even managed to convince my sister of the fun! The Greeks and tourists alike look on as we jumped like crazy till we got a good shot. Although good can be described as ridiculously silly here.

(Jenny and me)

It was time to say good bye to Greece; we were packing our bags for Turkey!

No comments: