Saturday, December 23, 2006

Home Alone...

...is my all time favorite Christmas movie. Yes, Home Alone (with little Macaulay Culkin.) This 1990 classic always brings a smile to my face. And throughout the year you can find me quoting different scenes from the movie.


One of my favorite scenes is when the family just ordered pizza and Kevin's big brother ate all the cheese pizza. He pushes him causing him to spill milk all over the table. Kevin's big scary uncle stands up and says... "Look what you did you little jerk!" I dont know why, but I just love that line.

Another favorite is when Kevin is in the house all by himself and he orders pizza. The pizza man comes to the back door and Kevin plays an old classic mobster movie saying "Leave it on the doorstep and get the hell out of here." And the scene continues until finally Kevin plays the movie and the villan says "I'm gonna give you to the count of ten to get your no good yella belly off my property. One....two.....ten. (bang bang bang, sound of gunshots, and Kevin lighting fireworks in a pot near the dog door.)" And the pizza man runs off, terrified.

Ahhh...you gotta love Home Alone. It is definately a Christmas classic. (It beats out "Its a Wonderful Life" or "The Christmas Story" any day.)

Well, I am off. Have a very merry christmas!!!

No comments: