Saturday, December 23, 2006

Rat-like haircut...or new vogue???

Ever wonder what it would be like to get a hair cut in a foreign country where you dont "really" speak the language?
Well, I have had the fortunate opportunity to experience such a thing.

Just the other night, I went to my regular lady and got a hair cut..and color. I go back to the same lady as I trust her and the fact that she has never completely screwed me over...well, until now. It was all going well until the end. She colored and cut my hair just the way I wanted. But then....she decided to cut a bit too much off the top. And I ended up with "rat bangs". I am sure there is a better way of describing my haircut..maybe something like bulgarka-mod (bulgarian-shiek). But I just dont know. It is hard to tell when your hair seems to be cut in no fashion whatsoever...and just chopped off with a machete. You decide.

Are they rat-like bangs, or is it the new cover of vogue??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Finally Jessie, your hair will fit in with the other women here in Stara Zagora, as it definitely does look very Bulgarian! For the record, I still think it looks good, albeit slightly different than your hairstyle of old. Now all you need to do is get some knee-high boots and tuck your jeans in and you will be all set!

Cheers,
Ryan