Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

...Ev'rywhere you go;
Take a look in the five and ten glistening once again
With candy canes and silver lanes aglow...


So, I have clearly gone crazy from listening to too many carol songs in class. But it really is starting to look like Christmas. This morning, Bulgaria finally recieved its first snowflakes for this winter season. This doesnt quite delight me as I am a Cali girl at heart, and I dont think it delights the many travellers coming and going from the Sofia airport, but I am sure it makes most Bulgarians happy as we may just have a white Christmas afterall.

(*Please Note: Pictured above is the early morning snowfall in a small town in the north. My friend sent me the picture as it has not actually started snowing in Stara Zagora as aof yet. )

No comments: