Wednesday, January 17, 2007

You're So Vain...

You're so vain
You probably think this song is about you
You're so vain
I'll bet you think this song is about you
Don't you? Don't you?

Ahh... Don't you just love Carly Simon. Well, I guess I am the vain one. This post has nothing to do about nothing. I figured, because my family doesn't get to see me nearly as much as they should and vise versa.. It has been almost 2 years since we have all been together, let alone in the same country.. I thought I would stray away from my typical Bulgarian life postings and do things differently today. So, I am taking it upon myself to be a bit vein during this posting. It is all about me! And just simply a picture of me! So you don't forget about...well, me! And I know how much you all miss my big smile...so here you go!

(Photo: On the streets of Madrid. New Years 2007 The hair may appear to be a bit matted from all the silly string foam and champagne spray from the festivities.)

No comments: