Wednesday, April 25, 2007

The Forbidden Picture...

While wandering the streets of Krakow I happened upon the United States Consulate. And feeling rather patriotic at the time, I decided to take a picture of the flag hanging outside. I took the photo and continued walking. I looked in the window from across the street to notice a sign saying no photographs. Thinking to myself, "Oh well, no one saw," I went on my way. Suddenly I was approached and stopped by a big meaty man in a police uniform. He informed me photos were prohibited and made me delete the picture from my camera. He even watched to make sure I had.


So, how do I still have a picture of the consulate? Little did he know I snapped two photos!

But tell me, what is the big deal with taking a picture of the building? What harm can a little photo do? Seriously?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You could be a spy!