Friday, April 27, 2007

Savage Chickens

I have never loved the internet more than I do now. I don't like watching TV anymore as there never seems to be anything on. CNN replays the same stories over and over, there is only so much family value I can get from the Hallmark channel, MTV is just not my style of music, and I cant stand to watch the Orange County Chopper guys argue anymore.


So, what do I do? Well, I read a lot, watch movies, and waste most of my time on the internet. I am not a huge internet freak like some of my nearest and dearest friends here, but I do have my favorite sites I like to visit daily. And most recently I discovered the "Savage Chickens." (Click on the link to go to the blog.) It is a short comic blog about chickens done on post-it-notes. It's awesome.

(*Note: I originally found them when doing a random 80's search. And this is the comic that came up. I instantly fell in love!)

No comments: