Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Updates coming....

I am back! And my two week hiatus is over :(

I have been busying myself with two things. First, my close of service conference with Peace Corps. An important time to figure out all the logistics with leaving and a time to show people how much you really love to sing off key, especially the Bangles', "Manic Monday"!!!!!!!!


And second, traipsing the world.. well, more like eastern Europe. But traipsing nonetheless. My traipsing took me to Budapest, Bratislava, Krakow, Prague and back again. And it is good to be home.

With all my long travels, getting settled back in, and some quality cuddle time with the cat, I will leave you now with this oh-so-short blog and promise to fill you all in soon....

(*Note: Jumping photos rock my socks!!! It can't get any better than this, can it!)

No comments: